News & Analysis
September 3, 2013
1. How Ideas Become Innovations: Roundtable With Healthcare Innovation Leaders From UCLA, Ohio State.
2. ACO Manifesto: 50 Things to Know About Accountable Care Organizations.
3. Physician Compensation: 10 Core Legal and Regulatory Concepts.
4. The Time is Now: 4 Steps to Help Providers Succeed in a Value-Based World.
5. The Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, which includes 24 hospital and health system CEOs, will take place Nov. 14 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. To learn more or register for this event, .
6. Moody's: 132 Statistics on Nonprofit Hospital Medians.
7. Are Hospital CEOs Facing Too Many Demanding Distractions?
8. Discover how you can safely shift to a new business model by hearing how other leading healthcare executives have transformed their organizations. Experts from Optum will discuss this in a webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 10, from 1:15-2:15 PM CST. To register or learn more, .
9. 153 Statistics on Dominant Payers in Each State.
10. 5 Newly Named Presidents and CEOs:
Philip Patterson of Owensboro Health.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Troy Villarreal of Medical City.
Alan Levine of Mountain States Health Alliance.
Sandra Anaya of Palo Verde Hospital.
Tim Moran of Valley Hospital.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum and MedAssets.
* * *