News & Analysis
August 27, 2013
1. 5 New ACO Findings.
2. 5 Medical Specialties With the Largest Compensation Raises.
3. 25 Things to Know About Urgent Care.
4. How Stanford is Readjusting its Culture to Promote Female Leadership.
5. The Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, which includes 24 hospital and health system CEOs, will take place Nov. 14 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. To learn more or register for this event, .
6. 2 Playbooks for ACOs to Improve Cost Savings.
7. Data Breaches: Discovery and Prevention Techniques.
8. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations for an upcoming list of rural hospital presidents and CEOs. To nominate a leader at an acute-care hospital located outside of a city or major metropolitan area, please email Heather Punke at email@example.com for more information.
9. Discover how you can safely shift to a new business model by hearing how other leading healthcare executives have transformed their organizations. Experts from Optum will discuss this in a webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 10, from 1:15-2:15 PM CST. To register or learn more, .
10. Chuck Lauer: My 20 Life Lessons.
11. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Stephen Jones of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Ben Koppelman of St. Joseph's Area Health Services.
David Lord of OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group.
Robert Meyer of Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Elaine Thompson of South Florida Health System.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, Optum and MedAssets.
* * *