1. Texas health system fights request for records on president's abrupt exit Full story
2. HCA Virginia hospital names CEO Full story
3. Kentucky nurse accused of killing patient worked at another hospital until arrest Full story
4. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
5. Some pros have a better idea for quiet quitters: Just quit Full story
6. Amazon to end Amazon Care services for employers Full story
7. Patient killed in ambulance fire outside Hawaii hospital Full story
8. CHS faces class-action fraud suit Full story
9. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
10. Trustees called to resign from California hospital's board over conflicts of interest Full story
11. UPMC's operating income sinks 86% in first half of year Full story
12. 10 hospitals with most brand loyalty Full story
13. A projected 65 million Americans will be covered under value-based health plans by 2025 — is your health system ready? Get tips on closing care gaps to ensure success here.
14. 8 hospital COOs on their most pressing issues Full story
15. States ranked by life expectancy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.