News & Analysis
August 20, 2013
1. 100 Accountable Care Organizations to Know.
2. 30 Statistics on Physician Compensation.
3. Listening and Learning: 5 Best Twitter Practices for Hospital Executives.
4. 15 Things to Know About the HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule Before Sept. 23.
5. The Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, which includes 24 hospital and health system CEOs, will take place Nov. 14 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. To learn more or register for this event, .
6. 5 Experts' Observations on the Shift From Volume to Value.
7. How Much Should We Expect Healthcare to Mimic Other Industries?
8. Seeking Nominations. Becker's Hospital Review is collecting nominations for a list of female leaders at acute-care hospitals and health systems. If you wish to nominate a female C-suite leader, please email Helen Gregg at email@example.com by 5 p.m. CST Friday 8/23.
9. How can hospital leaders ensure their surgical service lines are successful in an ACO, value-based purchasing and bundled payment environment? Experts from Surgical Directions will discuss this question in a webinar on Tuesday, Aug. 27, from 1:15-2:15 PM CST. To register or learn more, .
10. 34 Statistics on Nonprofit Standalone Hospital Medians.
11. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Lynn Britton of Mercy.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Kevin Brown of Piedmont Healthcare.
Jim Burkhart of Tampa General Hospital.
Kevin Erich of Feather River Hospital.
Kevin Lofton of Catholic Health Initiatives.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum, Stryker Performance Solutions and TeleTracking.
* * *