1. HCA hospitals make 21 executive changes Full story
2. Providence's operating loss grows to $934M as it shrinks leadership team Full story
3. Arizona health system CEO steps down Full story
4. It takes more than a cure to satisfy a patient. They're looking for a hassle-free experience. Here's how to deliver it.
5. Memphis hospital placed on lockdown in wake of nearby shooting Full story
6. For Gen Z, 'quiet quitting' is a form of heightened work-life balance Full story
7. Ascension seeks strategy chiefs Full story
8. 9 hospitals laying off workers Full story
9. Healthcare has a new 3-pronged imperative: Patient-centricity, cybersecurity and carbon-neutrality. Learn how to reinvent care in the face of existential change during this virtual learning session.
10. The rise of the $1K professional headshot Full story
11. 12 hospital deals called off in past year Full story
12. When CEOs abruptly 'step down' Full story
13. Hospitals are becoming more dangerous - almost half of nurses report experiencing physical violence during the pandemic. Monitor staff safety with real-time location services.
14. WHO to rename monkeypox: 5 updates Full story
15. 27 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
2. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
3. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.