News & Analysis
August 13, 2013
1. 50 Hospitals With the Most Employees.
2. 7 Notable Developments in Hospital Fraud & Abuse Enforcement.
3. 10 Signs of Troubled Physician Alignment.
4. 25 Recently Announced ACOs.
5. The Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, which includes 24 hospital and health system CEOs, will take place Nov. 14 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. To learn more or register for this event, .
6. Infographic: 8 Statistics on Healthcare Salaries & Incentives.
7. Hospital Layoffs on the Rise: 4 Best Practices for Hospitals Facing the Last Resort.
8. Discover how you can safely shift to a new business model by hearing how other leading healthcare executives have transformed their organizations. Experts from Optum will discuss this in a webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 10, from 1:15-2:15 PM CST. To register or learn more, .
9. Healthcare Tops All Sectors in CEO Turnover, Report Finds.
10. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Shane Cerone of Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Jeff Korsmo of Via Christi Health.
Mark Laret of UCSF Medical Center.
Dr. Elizabeth Nabel of Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Joe Mullany of Detroit Medical Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, Optum and TeleTracking.
* * *