News & Analysis
August 6, 2013
1. Stop Paying for Paltry Performance: 5 Tips For Hospital Leaders.
2. How is the Country's Largest Medicare Provider Preparing for Healthcare Reform?
3. 9 Things to Know About the CHS-HMA Merger.
4. Insights From a Rising Star: Q&A With Beauregard Memorial Hospital CEO Nathan Tudor.
5. The Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, which includes 24 hospital and health system CEOs, will take place Nov. 14 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. To learn more or register for this event, .
6. Which Residency Programs Produce the Most Primary Care Physicians?
7. 9 Questions to Assess Whether Physicians Are Strategic Partners in Hospital.
8. How can hospital leaders ensure their surgical service lines are successful in an ACO, value-based purchasing and bundled payment environment? Experts from Surgical Directions will discuss this question in a webinar on Tuesday, Aug. 27, from 1:15-2:15 PM CST. To register or learn more, .
9. Tech Terms Cheat Sheet: 25 Health IT Words Non-CIOs Need to Know.
10. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Paul Viviano of UC San Diego Health System.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Barbara Doyle of Inova Mount Vernon Hospital.
Tom Russell of Adventist Medical Center.
Suzanne Beauvoir Jackson of John Randolph Medical Center.
Ross Matlack of Fisher-Titus Medical Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum and MedAssets.
* * *