1. California hospital CEO, COO hand in surprise resignations Full story
2. CMS drops 3 final payment rules: 8 things to know Full story
3. Houston Methodist faces $25M defamation lawsuit from physician Full story
4. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
5. CHS posts $326M loss in Q2 Full story
6. David Strong, CFO of Cox Medical Center, dies at 60 Full story
7. Dollar General names execs as healthcare advisers Full story
8. 10 best, worst states for healthcare Full story
9. Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center slashed patient wait times by 30 percent. Find out how here.
10. Healthcare spending declines for first time in 60 years Full story
11. Viewpoint: Physicians are best equipped to lead healthcare organizations Full story
12. A simple COVID-19 question with a complex answer Full story
13. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
14. 429 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS: 2022 Full story
15. 192 hospitals with 1 star from CMS: 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.