News & Analysis
July 23, 2013
1. A Hospital Might Perform Well - But is it Healthy?
2. Mercy Health System's CEO on the Keys to Success as an ACO.
3. How Did Individual Pioneer ACOs Fare in Their First Year?
4. 13 Largest For-Profit Hospital Operators.
5. The Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, which includes 24 hospital and health system CEOs, will take place Nov. 14 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. To learn more or register for this event, .
6. 5 Tips to Ensure Community Acceptance of a Health System Brand Change.
7. Which Executive Positions Are New CEOs Most Likely to Change?
8. Chuck Lauer: The Patient is Your Boss.
9. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Richard Miller of Virtua Health.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Jim Skogsbergh of Advocate Health Care.
Sherrie Sitarik of Orlando Health.
Dr. Steven Safyer of Montefiore Medical Center.
Warner Thomas of Ochsner Health System.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum and MedAssets.
* * *