News & Analysis
July 16, 2013
1. 5 Key Trends in Healthcare for 2013.
2. Rising Stars: 25 Healthcare Leaders Under 40.
3. Driving a System Through its Mission: Q&A with MetroHealth System CEO Dr. Akram Boutros.
4. Best Practices for Handling Hospital CEO Turnover.
5. The Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, which includes 24 hospital and health system CEOs, will take place Nov. 14 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. To learn more or register for this event, .
6. 5 Best Practices of "Most Wired" Hospitals.
7. 20 Healthcare Leaders to Follow on Twitter.
8. What should hospitals expect from the newly insured? Learn more in a complimentary webinar presented by Truven Health Analytics on Thursday, Aug. 29 from 1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. To learn more and register, .
9. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Suzanne Beauvoir Jackson of John Randolph Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Ross Matlack of Fisher-Titus Medical Center.
Jeff Korsmo of Via Christi Health.
Dr. Jeff Thompson of Gundersen Health System.
Michael Dowling of North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum, TechSolve and MedAssets.
* * *