1. 5 most 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
2. Oregon health system CEO abruptly resigns amid layoffs Full story
3. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
5. 10 hospitals cutting services Full story
6. American Nurses Association apologizes for role in perpetuating racism Full story
7. Executives are getting big bonuses to stay Full story
8. CEO charged with selling fake equipment to hospitals as part of $1B scheme Full story
9. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.
10. After stabbing, nurses say SSM ignored pleas for security: 'This was 100% preventable' Full story
11. California health system to eliminate 7% of its workforce Full story
12. Cleveland Clinic adds direct-to-employer programs Full story
13. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
14. Some workers regret quitting during the Great Resignation, but not those in healthcare Full story
15. Hospitals campaign against LA's $25 healthcare worker minimum wage Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
2. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%
3. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.