1. 12 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
2. UNC flagship hospital's Medicare contract in jeopardy Full story
3. 10 most, least stressed US cities Full story
4. The next big thing in AI? Voice capabilities. Learn how voice AI can improve revenue and make automated processes more human.
5. Employee finds couple dead in Texas hospital room Full story
6. OhioHealth to eliminate 637 jobs, its biggest layoff ever Full story
7. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
8. Trinity Health to lay off 60 in Massachusetts Full story
9. Simple objectives to address staffing shortages — A retention-focused discussion with Lurie's Children's Hospital and KPMG.
10. 'It was out of strength': Bellin, Gundersen Health CEOs discuss merger plan Full story
11. Crozer Health makes leadership changes as sale looms Full story
12. Walmart heir's medical school moves forward Full story
13. 70 patients die from apixaban or rivaroxaban-related bleeding every day in the U.S. See how Cone Health is working to lower this number here.
14. The most common symptoms of BA.4 and BA.5 infections Full story
15. How to launch a PBM, Mark Cuban style Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.