Contributors Wanted. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking hospital and health system CEOs to serve as regular and one-off contributors to Becker's Hospital Review. If you are interested in authoring an article, email Lindsey Dunn at email@example.com for a copy of the guidelines and more information.
1. The Great Pay Debate: Should Nonprofit Hospital Board Members Receive Compensation? Full story
2. 8 Observations on Health Systems Becoming Payers
3. Close the Hospital, Fire the Physician: The Case For Harshness in Healthcare
4. 5 Questions Leaders Should Quit Asking
5. Google, Healthcare and the Problem of Fun
Full story [Feature Whitepaper] Automated Revenue Cycle Management: Improving Financial Performance in Uncertain Times. Click here
to access the paper. 6. Study: EHRs Do Not Lead to More Healthcare Fraud
7. 5 Recent Employee Whistle-Blower Cases
8. [CEO Strategy Roundtable] The 2014 CEO Strategy Roundtable will include insights from more than 40 hospital, health system CEOs on Weds., Nov. 5 at the Ritz Carlton Chicago. Register today.
9. 10 Reads for Merging Hospitals
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Setting Strategy for 2015 and Beyond: Hear From Top Systems, Networking & More
Nov. 5, 2014 | The Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40 Hospital and Health System CEOs
4 Tracks | 31 Sessions
To register or learn more, click here.