News & Analysis
July 9, 2013
1. 10 Things the Most Progressive Hospitals Do.
2. 26 Largest Nonprofit Hospital Systems.
3. 4 Essential Factors for Population Health, Accountable Care.
4. Keeping the Patient at the Center: Q&A With Beaumont Health System CEO Gene Michalski.
5. How Hospitals and Unions Can Bridge Their Gaps.
6. 50 Speakers at the 2013 Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable. To learn more or register for this event taking place in November in Chicago, .
7. 16 Hospitals the OIG Has Tagged for Medicare Overpayments So Far in 2013.
8. 20 Metro Areas With Highest, Lowest Levels of Healthcare-Based Employment.
9. Complimentary Whitepaper: How Hospitals Can Impact Employee Behavior to Drive Better Care Outcomes. The link between positive work attitudes and better clinical performance is most likely to occur when two critical pillars are in place. To find out what they are, to download the whitepaper.
10. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Vincent Capece Jr. of Middlesex Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Dr. Ben Bache-Wiig of Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
Dr. Donald Jernigan of Adventist Health System.
Dr. James Leonard of Carle Foundation Hospital.
Dr. Patricia Maryland of St. John Providence Health System.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum, TechSolve and MedAssets.
* * *