1. Care New England to remain independent Full story
2. BA.5's fast rise to dominance: 5 things to know about the omicron subvariant Full story
3. Top 100 hospitals for 2022 named by Fortune/Merative Full story
4. Listen to how Methodist Healthcare is building their RN team, per President, CEO Allen Harrison
5. ProMedica lays off unspecified number of employees in wake of financial challenges
6. PeaceHealth cuts travel nurse budget, struggles with staff shortage Full story
7. Amazon exec is new CEO of Alto Pharmacy Full story
8. The caveat of payers' current posted prices Full story
9. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.
10. New Hampshire system to join Beth Israel Lahey Health Full story
11. Hackensack Meridian Health names Patricia Carroll CEO of 2 hospitals Full story
12. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
13. Mississippi to review BCBS' network adequacy following contract fallout with UMMC Full story
14. Will health system CIOs be the next great CEOs? Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
2. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
3. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.