1. 12 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
2. Arizona hospital preps for mass layoff Full story
3. Johns Hopkins Medicine CEO Dr. Paul Rothman readies for July 1 retirement Full story
4. Learn the difference between leaders and laggards in hospital social media marketing with LiveWorld.
5. HCA names CEO of Virginia hospital Full story
6. Healthgrades recognizes 399 hospitals for patient experience Full story
7. More Minnesota nurses take aim at executive pay Full story
8. 12 hospitals scaling back care Full story
9. Curious about AI's place in cardiology? Demystify AI and learn how to make it part of your digital strategy.
10. The advice 6 hospital leaders remember most Full story
11. 4 turf wars between health systems Full story
12. 21 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
13. Healthcare's double whammy: Inflation during a pandemic. Understand how the best hospitals can achieve growth while cutting costs.
14. Inpatient pay proposal is 'woefully inadequate,' hospitals say Full story
15. Sanford to hire more than 700 foreign nurses by 2025 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars-Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.
3. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.