News & Analysis
June 18, 2013
1. Top 10 States With Highest Percentage of Non-Profit Hospitals.
2. Top 10 States With Highest Percentage of For-Profit Hospitals.
3. 7 Forecasts on Hospital Inpatient, Outpatient Volumes.
4. Reaching Out to Improve Population Health: Q&A With Cottage Hospital CEO Dr. Maria Ryan.
5. Tackling Reporting Challenges: One ACO's Approach.
6. Letting Physicians Take the Lead: Q&A With Scripps Health CMO Dr. James LaBelle.
7. 5 Common Hiring Mistakes and How to Avoid Them.
8. 7 Latest Healthcare Data Breaches.
9. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
CEO Thomas Strauss: Partnering for the Future of Summa Health System and Healthcare.
CEO Robert Braithwaite: Climbing to the Top of Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian.
CEO Michael Murphy: Focused on Experience at Sharp HealthCare.
CEO Dr. Vivian Lee: Supporting Research and Innovation at University of Utah Health Care.
CEO Colin McRae: Focused on Physicians at Jefferson Memorial Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TechSolve, MedAssets and VMG Health.
* * *