1. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Oregon hospital fires COO after 4 days on the job Full story
3. COVID-19 apathy frustrates hospital leaders Full story
4. The nation's mental health crisis warrants new behavioral health strategies. See how to take a more holistic, preventive approach to care during this live panel discussion.
5. HCA's deal to buy 5 hospitals halted Full story
6. New York hospital president steps down Full story
7. LeBron James to open medical facility in Ohio Full story
8. Mercy completely redesigned staffing processes to put nurses' needs first. See how the system is giving nurses more flexibility and control over their shifts here.
9. Former CoxHealth president, CEO dies Full story
10. WellSpan Health appoints COO Full story
11. New Hampshire hospital leaders' licenses suspended amid probe of missing fentanyl Full story
12. Learn the difference between leaders and laggards in hospital social media marketing with LiveWorld.
13. Moderna promotes 'superior' omicron-fighting booster Full story
14. Kaiser Permanente pledges zero carbon emissions by 2050 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.
2. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
3. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.