1. Texas hospital largely removes mask requirements Full story
2. Baptist Health in Florida names new CEO Full story
3. Physician assistant title change opposed by American Osteopathic Association Full story
4. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
5. Oklahoma cancer hospital closes, affecting 400 employees Full story
6. Top JAMA editor to resign after AMA reviews podcast controversy Full story
7. Banner Health optimzed provider time to improve patient access. Your organization can do the same. Click here to learn how.
8. 10 best, worst states for healthcare of people over 65 Full story
9. Former Broward Health director pleads guilty to bribery scheme Full story
10. Breathe life back into your team's performance goals. Learn how Texas Children's Hospital is encouraging greater staff productivity and accountability with a new management reporting tool during this webinar.
11. Trust for healthcare institutions falls directly on political party lines, poll finds Full story
12. 6 hospitals, health systems offering sign-on or pandemic bonuses Full story
13. 8 healthcare companies on CNBC's 'Disruptor 50' list Full story
14. Federal lawmakers denounce decision to permanently replace nurses at Tenet Massachusetts hospital Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Revenue cycle innovation doesn't have to be daunting. Learn why some health systems are scrapping the "go-it-alone" approach here.
2. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
3. Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.