1. 5 recent health system CEO resignations Full story
2. Tenet Detroit hospital at risk of losing Medicare contract Full story
3. Rush health system fills CEO role internally Full story
4. Your market expansion strategy could be missing a critical factor. Click here for 4 tips that can reduce rehospitalizations and drive revenue.
5. Cerebral ousts CEO amid federal probe Full story
6. Judge strikes down California law mandating women on boards Full story
7. Oregon health system cuts 181 positions as financial woes mount Full story
8. 3 health system CEOs reveal retirement plans Full story
9. Healthcare's retail revolution is here — is your system ready? Watch now to see tech leaders break down the digital strategies necessary to meet consumerism's call to arms.
10. Mayo Clinic may face 100+ lawsuits over vaccine mandate Full story
11. McLaren Health chief medical officer Dr. Michael McKenna dies at 69 Full story
12. Monkeypox case reported in Massachusetts; 1st in US this year Full story
13. This novel program is transforming pediatric care for kids nationwide. Discover how here.
14. Dignity Health-Mercy Hospitals Bakersfield names new CEO Full story
15. 10 best, worst states for remote work Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
2. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black.
3. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.