1. CEO resignations hit record high Full story
2. Hospitals feel the brain drain Full story
3. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. Systems need AI to help providers manage schedules and maximize capacity issues. Execs from LeanTaas, Baptist Health, Cone Health + more share how to achieve lasting improvements.
5. Experts warn of a COVID-19 wave that is 'almost like omicron' Full story
6. President of UPMC in North Central Pennsylvania to retire, take new role in China Full story
7. CEO confidence in economy tanks Full story
8. The top 20 health systems in the US by brand recognition Full story
9. Stay ahead of the curve on surgical innovations. See how this first-of-a-kind program is reimagining reconstructive surgery at children's hospitals here.
10. Pennsylvania health system appoints nurse as next CEO Full story
11. HCA, Tenet, CHS and UHS' labor costs hit $12B Full story
12. 6 women making moves in healthcare Full story
13. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
14. Cedars-Sinai CFO to retire in June Full story
15. Executives are getting big bonuses to stay Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Midwest hospital saved $20 million by transforming their RCM strategy. You can too using these 5 steps.
2. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
3. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.