1. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
2. Nurses at HCA hospital in North Carolina rally for safe patient staffing Full story
3. Chief executive of Washington hospital being replaced Full story
4. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
5. 9 health systems opening hospitals Full story
6. Massachusetts General Hospital taps neurosurgeon as chief medical officer Full story
7. Podiatrists see rise of 'pandemic foot' Full story
8. Trinity to acquire CommonSpirit's share of Iowa system Full story
9. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
10. Health systems aren't ready for patient-centered care, CEOs say Full story
11. Hospital rebrands: 9 recent name changes Full story
12. Thomas Health CEO to retire amid new partnership with WVU Medicine Full story
13. Care starts long before patients see a provider. UCHealth delivers an exceptional experience by providing easy to use wayfinding. Get your step-by-step guide.
14. $1.6B CMS pay bump next year isn't enough, hospitals say Full story
15. Bonuses for top HCA execs: 5 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren't ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.
2. Too many patients skip dental care because of costs. Discover how DSO CEOs are navigating these roadblocks and expanding access to care in this advisory call report.
3. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.