1. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. ProMedica to lay off 200 employees after health plan loses contract Full story
3. Centene names new CEO Full story
4. Are you expecting enough from your staffing partners? Probably not. Learn how to raise the bar and retain the critical talent you need.
5. Criminal trial begins for ex-Vanderbilt nurse who made fatal drug error Full story
6. 11 standout quotes from healthcare CEOs Full story
7. The influence of 'zillennials' in the workplace Full story
8. First Ukrainian pediatric cancer patients arrive at St. Jude Full story
9. Virtual care presents a host of digital opportunities for hospitals. Learn how leading health systems are taking advantage.
10. Allina Health names president of 2 hospitals Full story
11. 10 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
12. Advocate Aurora's net income more than triples to $1.8B Full story
13. When COVID-19 disrupts hospital safety, the best bounce back. Here's what hospital executives have learned so far and what they're still watching.
14. White House sounds alarm over Russian cybersecurity threat Full story
15. The top-rated hospitals for patient experience, state by state: 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they're accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.