1. Top HCA executives get pay bump; CEO made $26.8M in first year at helm Full story
2. Mercy Regional Medical Center CEO to resign Full story
3. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. Allscripts helps clients expand the possibilities for the health of their communities. Check out the video to learn how!
5. Join us at our 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. We're excited to offer 80+ sessions featuring a great combination of health IT's impact on pharmaceuticals, clinical and business issues. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 4 healthcare takeaways from the 11th Democratic debate Full story
7. 12+ health systems canceling, postponing surgeries due to the coronavirus outbreak Full story
8. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
9. Kansas hospital abruptly closes, blames physicians for financial troubles Full story
10. Pipeline Health lays off 52 employees at Illinois hospitals, cites slow state reimbursement Full story
11. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
12. Former Mercy Hospital CEO, Chicago public health commissioner dies Full story
13. 'Time to pass the baton': Departing CEO Christine Candio reflects on accomplishments at St. Luke's Full story
14. Alaska hospital CEO slams 'ill-timed' strike notice amid coronavirus pandemic Full story