1. MyMichigan Health CEO Dr. Diane Postler-Slattery, husband die in plane crash Full story
2. Johns Hopkins Medicine CEO to retire Full story
3. 11 recent hospital, health system CEO retirements Full story
4. In just nine days, BayCare Health System optimized workflows and eased patient experiences. Here's how.
5. Google seeks healthcare strategy guru + 9 more roles Full story
6. New York health system plans 874 layoffs when universal contact tracing ends Full story
7. How UPMC builds strong service lines 7,531 miles across the globe Full story
8. Providence's annual operating loss doubles Full story
9. How can hospitals cut into surgical backlogs amid staff and bed shortages? Baptist Health may have found the answer. Click here to learn more.
10. Maryland health system board chair abruptly resigns Full story
11. Memphis airport opening lounge for St. Jude patients Full story
12. Healthcare worker shortages go mainstream Full story
13. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
14. Sanford Health hires 1st chief digital officer Full story
15. Hospitals are investing in their workforce: Is it paying off? Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
3. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.