1. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. CEO of Hawaii hospitals on leave after 2 months on the job Full story
3. CMS inspections to prioritize infection control amid coronavirus outbreak Full story
4. Can robotic technology deliver better outcomes and a better patient experience? Experts will explain how. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Walmart Health vs. CVS MinuteClinic: 4 key differences Full story
7. Rennova board member resigns, seeks to take over company Full story
8. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
9. CarePoint lays off 45 corporate workers after sale talks stall Full story
10. 6 hospitals investing in express care Full story
11. 3 ways executives can lead change, 7 things keeping revenue cycle executives up at night and more. 8 C-suite must-reads from 2019.
12. 35% of hospital execs regret their EHR choice, survey finds Full story
13. Care New England CEO: Coronavirus Facebook posts about hospital 'dangerous,' incorrect Full story
14. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story