1. Pennsylvania health system shakes up leadership as sale looms Full story
2. White House rolls out next COVID-19 plan: 8 details Full story
3. 12 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
4. From health system staff to health plan members, healthcare should work for everyone. What's the hold up? Help us get answers by participating in Becker's 2022 survey for health system benefit managers and provider-sponsored health plans.
5. Hospitals vie for talent with perks beyond pay Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic taps new chief of diversity and inclusion Full story
7. Biden's State of the Union: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
8. State-by-state breakdown of 37 critical access hospital closures Full story
9. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
10. Mississippi health system CEO resigns Full story
11. Gen Z, millennial nurses hit hardest by pandemic Full story
12. CMS to release hospital worker vaccination rate data in October Full story
13. Cardiac rehab prevents readmission and death, but 75% of programs have closed since 2020. See how Geisinger is meeting demand with a virtual rehab program.
14. Primary care physician turnover linked to $979M in excess healthcare costs Full story
15. Do higher costs mean better care? In some markets, yes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
2. Burnout, patient access, health equity: Here's how Virginia Mason Institute is overcoming healthcare's most vexing challenges.
3. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.