1. CEO of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals dies after bike accident Full story
2. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. New Temple University CEO: To save money, teach staff to be 'cost-conscious champions' Full story
4. Are you up to speed on private sector efforts to develop standards to support providers and payers in value-based care? Click here to learn about the HL7 Da Vinci Project.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Corner Office: Transforming a hospital takes community effort, Prime Healthcare regional CEO Saju George says Full story
7. The 15 US hospitals patients are least likely to recommend Full story
8. Better outcomes — The ROI community hospitals need. Click here to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
9. Adventist HealthCare to manage DC hospital, bring in new CEO Full story
10. 10 healthiest, unhealthiest US cities, ranked by WalletHub Full story
11. Healthcare's affordability crisis won't be fixed overnight. Here's what hospitals can do to help patients.
12. WSJ study: CEO feeder jobs are overwhelmingly male Full story
13. 8 recent hospital, health system CNO, CMO moves Full story
14. Detroit Medical Center to lose neurosurgery training accreditation Full story