1. Slow or empty threat? Physicians linked to misinformation still have licenses despite boards' warnings Full story
2. Measuring stress hormones may offer insight into heart health, study suggests Full story
3. What should emerging cardiology leaders know? 5 industry leaders weigh in Full story
4. The shift to high-acuity procedures in ASCs is here — tune in to find out if you're ready.
5. Health system collabs with 2 hospitals to expand access to pediatric heart care in Kentucky Full story
6. Henry Ford closes 120 beds due to staffing shortage Full story
7. Is your OR ready for a post-surge caseload? The right tools + tech can expand capacity. Find out here.
8. Heart patient dies after being turned down from 43 ICUs amid COVID-19 surge Full story
9. Texas hospital faces closure over vaccine mandate, CEO says Full story
10. Boston Children's gets $20M gift to support pediatric heart disease research Full story
11. Is virtual care hurting your staff? Click here for 3 ways to improve their health.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: