1. Hospitals nationwide grapple with fewer beds, more COVID-19 patients Full story
2. Why telehealth in cardiology is a double-edged sword, per Hoag's Dr. Subbarao Myla Full story
3. 7 recent heart study findings Full story
4. Healthcare's cybersecurity evolution: Learn about emerging, dynamic approaches to data security here.
5. Penn Medicine researchers get $2.9M for cardio-oncology study Full story
6. Deadline looms for 900+ hospitals to self-report overpayments tied to cardiac implants Full story
7. All hospitals want to improve their patients’ health outcomes — learn why predictive analytics is key.
8. Emory 1st in Georgia to pass heart transplant milestone Full story
9. Patients of female physicians have lower death rates, study finds Full story
10. Prime, 2 physicians reach $38M settlement over patient referrals, billing Full story
11. The 'new normal' is here. See one major way health systems are adapting to a post-pandemic market in this short e-book.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: