1. Physicians target Palomar Health leadership in no-confidence vote Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic leader to join HCA's cancer center Full story
3. Not enough data to recommend COVID-19 booster shots yet, CDC panel says Full story
4. Lack of a strong data infrastructure stands in the way of cancer care improvements. Here's how health systems can change that.
5. Cancer patients should be part of COVID-19 vaccine trials, ASCO says Full story
6. 14 hospitals, health systems mandating COVID-19 vaccines for workers Full story
7. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
8. UChicago Medicine partners with data analytics firm to launch study on racial disparities in cancer care Full story
9. Scientists detail vision for new federal research agency aimed at developing breakthrough cancer treatments Full story
10. Dr. John Stewart to lead cancer care for LSU Health New Orleans, LCMC Health Full story
11. The tech transforming preventive care. Learn how patients, providers and health plans are all benefiting during this discussion.
12. Former U of Kansas Medical Center administrator gets 2 years in prison for stealing $556K Full story