1. Geisinger names cardiology chief Full story
2. 10 health systems opening hospitals Full story
3. Old age alone doesn't disqualify patients for heart transplant, study suggests Full story
4. Most hospitals lack the ability to leverage insight from their glycemic management performance. Here's how data can change that.
5. OSHA issues new COVID-19 safety rules for healthcare workers Full story
6. CDC: Heart disease, diabetes deaths rose in 2020 Full story
7. Calling all cardiology leaders: Becker's wants to hear about your top challenges. Take the quick survey here.
8. UnitedHealthcare delays ER policy Full story
9. Rural hospitals may get paid to become standalone ERs Full story
10. Colorado system launches open heart surgical program Full story
11. Lessons from the front line: How single-use ECG leads may reduce infection risk. Hear from a progressive care nurse during this virtual session.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: