1. 10 top cardiology stories in May Full story
2. 117 Houston Methodist employees sue over COVID-19 vaccine mandate Full story
3. Physician assistant title change opposed by American Osteopathic Association Full story
4. Join clinical leaders from Ohio State University – Wexner Medical and Intermountain Healthcare for this cardiac-focused virtual session.
5. Thumb-palm test may indicate risk of aortic aneurysm, researchers say Full story
6. 6 hospitals, health systems offering sign-on or pandemic bonuses Full story
7. The last year has brought numerous challenges for the cardiology industry. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback.
8. Report heart inflammation after COVID-19 vaccination, CDC tells clinicians Full story
9. Gender, relationship status, age linked to worse work-life integration for physicians Full story
10. Proceed with caution: 2 physicians on what CDC's new mask guidance means for immunocompromised patients Full story
11. It's time to refocus. Ensure your organization is up to date on the latest sterilization methods with tips from this virtual discussion.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: