1. Cardiologists respond to 2020 ethics survey: 5 findings Full story
2. Washington physician charged with unprofessional conduct after heart patient dies Full story
3. US vaccinations outnumber COVID-19 cases; reinfection more likely if variants become dominant — 7 updates Full story
4. Don't let an outdated payment structure hold your organization back. Learn how to maximize profits and meet patient expectations during this live virtual discussion.
5. UW Health cardiologist undergoes rare heart-kidney transplant Full story
6. 3 physicians charged in alleged kickback scheme Full story
7. New surprise billing regs raise questions for providers. Click here for answers.
8. 2 workers stabbed at Ochsner LSU Health, suspect arrested Full story
9. Mayo Clinic, AliveCor develop mobile EKG device to monitor patients at risk of sudden cardiac death Full story
10. Kaiser would need 4 years to vaccinate all California patients at current supply rate Full story
11. Children's hospitals are facing unique revenue challenges. Click here to learn how Nicklaus Children’s Hospital in Miami overcame them.
12. Phoenix Children's earns adult congenital heart disease accreditation Full story
13. 10 top cardiology stories in January Full story