1. COVID-19 viral load could help physicians predict illness severity Full story
2. 10 top cardiology stories in 2020 Full story
3. COVID-19 variant found in 2nd state; Warp Speed leaders acknowledge slow vaccine rollout — 4 updates Full story
4. Administering COVID-19 vaccines will present clinical workflow challenges for health systems. Click here to learn intelligent automation can streamline the process.
5. Cardiology leaders who started on same day in 1978 to retire from IU Health Jan. 1 Full story
6. Spoiled COVID-19 vaccine doses at Wisconsin hospital 'intentionally' left out Full story
7. Agility is the key to pivoting critical operations during the pandemic. This report explores the role information plays in your health system and how it informs your decisions.
8. Canadian healthcare providers can now practice in Michigan Full story
9. 10 top patient safety issues for 2021 Full story
10. Paramedics partner with Wisconsin hospital to get heart attack patients straight to surgery Full story
11. Right drug, wrong dose? Why adjustments must be made for kidney function. Click here to read more.
12. Montefiore, UnitedHealthcare impasse could affect 60K patients Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: