1. Bedtime's link to heart disease tops November's 10 most-read cardiology stories Full story
2. AI algorithm can predict long-term patient survival after cardiac surgery, Mayo Clinic study finds Full story
3. 4 cardiologists on the move Full story
4. CMS' new glycemic management measures are coming — see how your hospital can prepare here.
5. Orange Coast Medical Center performs 100th TAVR procedure Full story
6. States where the omicron variant has been detected Full story
7. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
8. 5 health systems suspending vaccination mandates Full story
9. MedStar Washington Hospital Center implants 300th LVAD device Full story
10. HHS appeals nationwide halt to healthcare worker vaccine rule Full story
11. Demand for heart care is rising as a cardiologist shortage looms. Here's how health systems are adapting to the specialty's top challenges.
12. The White House's plan to combat winter COVID-19 surges: 8 things to know Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. As tech's use in medicine grows, so does risk exposure. Click here for strategies to prevent malpractice and other risks.
2. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.
3. Digital healthcare should be available for everyone. Get 6 steps to achieve digital health equity here.