1. Medicare overpaid hospitals for defunct heart devices, inspector general says Full story
2. COVID-19 surge forces Indiana hospital to divert ambulances for 2nd time in 20 years Full story
3. 47 hospitals postponing elective procedures amid the COVID-19 resurgence Full story
4. The butterfly effect and denials prevention — How Magnolia Regional Health Center reduced denials by 50 percent. Click here to view the on-demand presentation.
5. 900+ Mayo Clinic workers diagnosed with COVID-19 in past 2 weeks Full story
6. Flu shot may lower death risk by 18 percent for people with heart disease, study finds Full story
7. Convenience wins: How Monument Health is working to redefine the patient journey. Click here watch the On-Demand session.
8. UnitedHealth: Move routine imaging out of hospital, lower spending by 62% Full story
9. Mount Sinai's heart center first in NYC to receive transcatheter valve certification Full story
10. Some Americans face 5-day wait for test results; death toll passes 250K — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
11. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
12. Ablation procedure favorable option as initial treatment of heart rhythm disorder, study finds Full story
13. Strategies for COVID-19 staffing shortages from 8 hospital execs Full story