1. Father of preventive cardiology, Dr. Lewis Kuller, dies at 88 Full story
2. 5 hospitals, systems hiring cardiologists Full story
3. Dr. Sameh Said named chief of cardiac surgery at two hospitals Full story
4. Hospitals are taking a more holistic approach to denials management that offers huge financial benefits. See the 3-pronged approach here.
5. 11 cardiologists on the move Full story
6. HCA Florida hospital 1st in state to use complete aortic replacement procedure Full story
7. Patients are demanding simpler care experiences. See how leading systems are meeting this expectation — while also reducing staff burden — here.
8. Amid strike plans, Kaiser offers 21.25% in wage increases Full story
9. Duke LifePoint's 1st physician CEO among 2 hospital leadership hires Full story
10. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.