1. Scripps, Kaiser extend cardiovascular partnership Full story
2. With 8% of ICU beds open, Wisconsin officials warn of 'tipping point' where hospital care is not accessible Full story
3. Duke surgeons perform 1,500th heart transplant Full story
4. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
5. Cleveland Clinic to reschedule nonemergency surgeries Full story
6. Delaware cardiology clinic pays $500,000 to settle fraud claims Full story
7. Does your health system know how to cut through the noise to best utilize the mass availability of data at its fingertips? Click here to learn 3 strategies to get the most out of your data.
8. Proton therapy may spare lung cancer patients from cardiac complications, study finds Full story
9. 'We are about to enter COVID hell': Experts warn of most dangerous surge yet Full story
10. 5 states with the highest obesity rates Full story
11. Are you ready for CMS' interoperability rules? Here's what two digital transformation experts want you to know.
12. Heart attack risk higher for veterans with brain injury, PTSD, study finds Full story
13. Health tech startup Eko gets $65M to expand cardiac monitoring AI tools Full story