1. Northwestern 1st in Illinois to transplant heart after circulatory death Full story
2. Northwell appoints Dr. Binoy Singh chair of cardiovascular medicine Full story
3. CMS final rule cuts cardiology reimbursements: 3 takeaways Full story
4. Cardiologists improve outcomes and revenue opportunities through virtual rehabilitation. See how providers are expanding patient access to cardiac care while mitigating staff shortages. Full story
5. A look at UHS' new 'multipronged approach' to treating veterans' mental health Full story
6. Allina Health opens Minnesota's 1st cardiovascular ASC Full story
7. Give patients the comfort they deserve without additional medications. Learn how one hospital is using aromatherapy as an adjunct for pain treatment.
8. AHA updates guidelines for aortic disease diagnosis, treatment Full story
9. Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital to open heart center, expand emergency room Full story
10. Don't get lost in the details of coding, contracts & compliance. Demystify trends to maximize revenue cycle performance with tips from this expert session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.
2. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
3. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.