1. Northwestern taps Cleveland Clinic physician for cardiac surgery chief Full story
2. Renowned Cedars-Sinai cardiologist Dr. Asher Kimchi dies at 76 Full story
3. MedStar Heart & Vascular names surgical director of heart failure Full story
4. One of the most innovative health tech companies in the U.S. is making big bets on the technologies that will transform healthcare. Learn what they are here.
5. 6 cardiology 1sts Full story
6. Emory implants 500th left ventricular assist device Full story
7. Successful hospitals can address inequities in cancer care while improving patient and staff experience. Here's how.
8. Florida pain clinic barred from prescribing opioids, other medications Full story
9. HCA donates $15M to American Heart Association for stroke initiative Full story
10. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations face massive leadership and talent challenges. Learn how to cultivate high-performing teams during times of great change.
2. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
3. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.