1. U of Pittsburgh cardiologist loses lawsuit against school over op-ed Full story
2. Monkeypox may cause heart muscle inflammation, case report finds Full story
3. 4 cardiologists on the move Full story
4. Meeting gold standards of care requires hospitals to consistently invest in education for their providers. Stay up to date here.
5. Dr. Sunil Rao named director of interventional cardiology at NYU Langone Health Full story
6. Ochsner physician saves 70-year-old who had heart attack at airport baggage claim Full story
7. Curious about AI's place in cardiology? Demystify AI and learn how to make it part of your digital strategy.
8. Women 50% more likely to develop Afib, study finds Full story
9. AHA recommendations for reducing and treating cardiac device infections Full story
10. 12 cardiology industry stats to know Full story
11. Hospital-at-home will fail without effective patient monitoring. See how Northwell and 3 other systems are leveling up this capability here.
12. CVS Health to buy Signify for $8B: 6 details Full story
13. I-Cordis raises $1.5M Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's latest transformation puts finance staff at the forefront of decision making. Unpack how your finance team can enhance outcomes for stakeholders here.
2. Don't let disruption disrupt your hospital. Effectively manage change with tips from this checklist.
3. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.