1. Why more college, pro athletes with coronavirus are required to have heart screenings Full story
2. Beaumont delays vote on Advocate Aurora merger to address physician complaints Full story
3. HHS outlines public health goals for next 10 years: 5 things to know Full story
4. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
5. COVID-19 is 3rd leading cause of death; HHS reporting process is temporary, Birx says — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. NIH launches AI-focused COVID-19 database of chest scans Full story
7. What the end of 'stay-at-home' mandates means for health systems and society. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Number of older adults using telehealth increased from 4% to 26% in 2020 Full story
9. The top-rated hospital for patient experience, state-by-state Full story
10. 10 best, worst states for healthcare in 2020 Full story
11. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
12. Newton Medical Center launches heart attack treatment program Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: