1. US cardiologists increasingly joining larger practices, study shows Full story
2. CRNA salary by state — Wyoming is No. 1 at $243,310 Full story
3. How an Arizona hospital added heart transplant services amid a pandemic: Q&A with Dr. Francisco Arabia Full story
4. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. These 9 cities are seeing case increases, Birx warns; experts call for testing overhaul — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. 'We alone can do our part': How US News' top 10 hospitals are addressing health disparities Full story
7. Bad debt rising? Help get patients on the right financial path. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Genetic counseling needed before, after testing for inherited heart disease, American Heart Association says Full story
9. Private practice in cardiology: 6 insights Full story
10. Feds sue to block Geisinger's partial acquisition of 132-bed hospital Full story
11. Innovative methods are required to maintain cash flow during a pandemic. Click here to learn about your options.
12. Physicians' lack of EHR sharing sends most patients looking elsewhere for care, survey finds Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: