1. Dr. Daniel Lee to serve as cardiac surgery chief at Anne Arundel Medical Center Full story
2. Many hospitals continuing elective procedures as COVID-19 hospitalizations rise Full story
3. What autopsies reveal about COVID-19's effects on the heart Full story
4. Effective cost reduction in 2020 — What CFOs and CEOs need to know. Click here to watch the OnDemand event.
5. US cases jump 72% in 2 weeks; PPE shortages reemerge — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. Healthcare employment: How the industry has fared during COVID-19 Full story
7. Cyberthreats and healthcare — What hospital leaders can learn from an FBI cybercrimes expert. Click here to attend the live conversation.
8. Oklahoma hospital, physician group will pay $72M to settle false claims case Full story
9. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling, staying the same - July 9 Full story
10. FDA approves two new heart rhythm disorder devices Full story
11. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
12. COVID-19 testing delays: 13 things to know Thursday Full story
13. 10 states where employment is recovering most, least Full story