1. 3 recent cardiology guidance updates Full story
2. U of Minnesota gets $18.8M grant to provide defibrillators across state Full story
3. American College of Cardiology tech chief on the future of digital health Full story
4. Hospitals can't afford to let pressure injury prevention slip any further. Learn better prevention strategies from a Mayo Clinic nurse quality specialist during this discussion.
5. Memorial Regional is the 4th hospital in the US to earn ACC advanced heart failure accreditation Full story
6. Connecticut hospital halts surgeries due to staff shortage Full story
7. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
8. UPMC to break ground on $1.5B hospital Full story
9. 10 best children's hospitals, ranked by US News Full story
10. AdventHealth and Texas Health Resources are bucking the care delivery status quo. See how these systems and 2 others are moving care to the home to free up hospital capacity and increase revenue here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.
2. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
3. Successful hospitals know which 5 areas they must prioritize for sustainable financial performance — click here to learn them.