1. Cardiologist files defamation lawsuit against Kentucky hospital, 2 physicians Full story
2. Donor heart travels from Alaska to Boston; breaks record Full story
3. Progress flatlining, deaths soaring: World Heart Federation addresses global cardiovascular disease Full story
4. 3 groups call on cardiologists to double down on maternal mortality prevention Full story
5. The way patients seek care is shifting. So should emergency departments' care delivery. Learn how to adapt to today's patients' needs here.
6. New device reduces risk of esophagus injury during ablations Full story
7. 39 heart centers opening, expanding Full story
8. Industries attracting the most new grads: Here's where healthcare falls Full story
9. From cardiology to total joint replacements: The key opportunities for ASC growth, per 36 experts Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Poor care plan adherence is an old challenge that requires modern solutions. Learn 3 key action items for improving the post-intervention journey based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.