1. Massachusetts hospital, physicians hit with $29M verdict after patient died from undiagnosed aneurysm Full story
2. Smart toilet seat that detects heart rate, oxygen levels gets FDA clearance Full story
3. 1 in 3 physicians will be sued during their career, AMA finds Full story
4. When it comes to staffing, AI isn't just a buzzword — it puts lower costs, fewer manual adjustments and happier workers within reach. Learn how the tech can revolutionize your staffing strategy here.
5. Researchers create 'e-tattoo' that could replace hospital patient monitors Full story
6. 1 dead in Virginia hospital shooting Full story
7. The 'Hispanic paradox' may not hold true for some cardiovascular outcomes Full story
8. 38 hospital execs write thank-you notes to nurses Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Physicians are satisfied with the status quo of post-intervention digital tools — but vascular patients aren't. Learn how to tackle this based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.
2. Reduce transfusion errors while cutting costs. Here's how Johns Hopkins saved $436K after implementing a point-of-care blood management system.