1. Cone Health opens cardio-obstetrics clinic Full story
2. 4 recent heart clinic, program launches Full story
3. AHA, Joint Commission launch heart attack certification program Full story
4. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
5. Massachusetts General Hospital taps neurosurgeon as chief medical officer Full story
6. Health systems aren't ready for patient-centered care, CEOs say Full story
7. Communication inefficiencies are sabotaging hospitals' ability to provide care. Here's one Beth Israel CMO's strategy for sustainable digital transformation.
8. Cardiologist charged with $1.3M COVID-19 fraud Full story
9. UC Davis Health program aims to eliminate organ transplant disparities Full story
10. Jury acquits Ohio physician accused of 14 patient deaths Full story
11. Hospitals lose money by using a one-size-fits-all approach for managing blocks — learn how dynamic block management can help grow revenue & achieve peak performance.
12. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 20 states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The nation’s first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.
2. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry billions every year. See the 7 most common reasons patients skip appointments and how to address them here.
3. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.