1. Medical U of South Carolina 2nd in world to perform heart failure device surgery Full story
2. 7 recent heart study findings Full story
3. Morristown Medical Center 1st in US to launch hypertrophic cardiomyopathy fellowship Full story
4. Communication inefficiencies are sabotaging hospitals' ability to provide care. Here's one Beth Israel CMO's strategy for sustainable digital transformation.
5. 8 best health systems to work for: Fortune Full story
6. FDA approves Fitbit AFib detection algorithm Full story
7. What happens just inside your digital front door? Learn why one NY health system is reaping benefits through patient engagement.
8. Hospital CEOs: We stand with our front-line teams if they err Full story
9. COVID-19 cases projected to jump 54.5% by April 22: 3 forecasts Full story
10. UCSF professor named top JAMA editor Full story
11. Improving the consumer experience isn't just a feel-good measure. It encompasses efficiencies, improved financial performance + increased loyalty. Click here for solid next steps.
12. Flu hospitalizations rise for 9th week straight: 8 CDC notes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.
2. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.
3. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.